Pages

Friday, April 17, 2020

The gross gooey earwax



Hello during this Lockdown we all have to do homeschooling and it is really hard because we can't see our teachers and our friends. On Wednesday I had 3 tasks to do in reading the first one was to read the article about earwax the next one was to answer all the questions about earwax and the last one was come up with 5 uses of old ear wax, the answers that I came up with were funny. When I did this I was a little bit angry because I didn't know what to do but in the end it was fun. 

3 comments:

  1. Hi Brooke
    I hope you are coping in your bubble and I understand that missing your school friends can make learning less enjoyable. Ear wax- yuck! It looks like you learnt alot about ear wax and why we have it. It's actual serves a pretty important role. Just remember to start your sentences with a capital letter.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Kia ora Brooke, what a weird and interesting topic ear wax! I love the 5 things you came up with for alternative uses of ear wax, these were funny, ka pai!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Brooke!! I miss your face too! I like how you have reflected on how you were feeling about this- it sounds to me like you used your growth mindset!

    ReplyDelete

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - Begin with a greeting. Talk about something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A comment that will mean something to me to let me know you read/watched or listened to what I had to say. - use any language.
3. Something helpful - Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.
Encourage me to make another post