Pages

Friday, November 5, 2021

Colourless Coral

 





kai ora bloggers and welcome back to my blog. Last term for Inquiry we had to make a wearable arts costume based on problems that are happening to the world such as pollution, climate change, coral bleaching, over fishing and more. We decided to do coral bleaching because we can make our costume colourful and use dark colours at the same time, we chose this idea as we thought it was a major problem for sea life because fish and other sea animals don't have any homes, this is caused by climate change as the sun is making the water hotter, chemicals in sunscreen and more. As you can see in the photos we have a head band with a sun on it to represent the water getting then we have a t-shirt with colourful Coral and seaweed on it, there are two skirts, the first one is made of streamers that are tied onto a belt and the on the second skirt is made out of a black rubbish bag with white fabric shaped as coral and there is rubbish and sunscreen bottles floating in the water. Do you use Coral safe sunscreen?

No comments:

Post a Comment

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - Begin with a greeting. Talk about something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A comment that will mean something to me to let me know you read/watched or listened to what I had to say. - use any language.
3. Something helpful - Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.
Encourage me to make another post