Pages

Friday, May 1, 2020

hungry lions



Hello, bloggers welcome to my blog this week I had to do reading and writing on lions. For reading, I had to follow three simple steps the first one was to read an article about lions, the second one was to answer the questions from the article and the last one was to find the definitions of the words. For writing, we got to choose out of 4 options the first one was write a story the second one was write an information report on lions the third one was write a rhyming poem about lions (that's the one I did) and the last one was write a detailed description about lions. 

1 comment:

  1. Kia ora Brooke!
    You have been busy during lockdown! I would love to read your poem about Lions especially since it's a rhyming one. I miss you and all the Marshland children. it is very strange at school with hardly any children there! Mrs Pascoe

    ReplyDelete

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - Begin with a greeting. Talk about something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A comment that will mean something to me to let me know you read/watched or listened to what I had to say. - use any language.
3. Something helpful - Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.
Encourage me to make another post