Pages

Friday, May 29, 2020

Miss Jacinda ardern




kia ora bloggers and welcome back to my blog this week we had to make a documentary on a famous person in Mr. Sutherland's literacy group. First, we chose a famous person and I chose Jacinda Ardern then we had to choose the topics and put them in the orders that we wanted them in. Next, we put the topics into paragraphs and finally we put it into a video on Adobe spark and post them on our blogs I haven't quite finished mine yet. If you had to choose a famous person who would you choose?

1 comment:

  1. good job Brooke that was really great keep working hard ka pai

    ReplyDelete

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - Begin with a greeting. Talk about something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A comment that will mean something to me to let me know you read/watched or listened to what I had to say. - use any language.
3. Something helpful - Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.
Encourage me to make another post