Pages

Sunday, June 14, 2020

The intergalactic space station

                   
Hello bloggers and welcome to my blog this week in Mr. Sutherland's literacy group we had to use Dadweavers and you will find out what Dadweavers stands for in the link at the top of my slide (sorry the link doesn't work). First, we planned our story then we had to Draft/write our story about the space station, next we fixed up all of the mistakes and made some parts of the story better. Finally, we had to publish our story like putting a background in and changing the font and the colours of the text. Do you want to go to space? When I did this I felt fine.   

3 comments:

  1. So glad to see you post this up on the weekend you are awesome

    ReplyDelete
  2. Kia Ora Brooke, I really like how detailed you made your writing, it was very interseting to read. Maybe next time you could double check your spelling, other than that great job!
    Bye.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Kia Ora Brooke,I love the how much description you have in your writing, I also like how you have an before and after, Maybe next time you could set it out better, say like moving the writing so we can see the astronauts. Other that that I think you did a great job, keep it up :) Thanks your favourite sister, Jess :)

    ReplyDelete

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - Begin with a greeting. Talk about something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A comment that will mean something to me to let me know you read/watched or listened to what I had to say. - use any language.
3. Something helpful - Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.
Encourage me to make another post